Does dust and dirt show underneath the case?
I know with my old phone, I had a clear, hard plastic case similar to this - and you could see all the dust and dirt that got in the cracks. Is it like that with this case too?
- Asked by Emily W from Albany
- Jun 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does dust and dirt show underneath the case?)
2 Answers from the Community
I own this case and can tell you that dust and dirt will end up around the corners inside the case. I don't recommend the clear version of this case for that reason.
- Answered by Scott R from Parkville
- Oct 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, dirt does not show under it, it's a pretty tight fit...I have been using it for 3 months...you have to take care of it. Since it is clear and plastic you can't bang it around and if you drop it, it will crack. I dropped mine once and got a new one...now I am very careful. If protection is your key this is NOT it, if looks is your key get it and know if you drop the phone the phone is safe but the case is gone.
- Answered by Scott O from Mooresville
- Jul 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you put a soft case underneath?
- Asked by Robin P from Sammamish
- Oct 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you put a soft case underneath?)
- Asked about: Speck GemShell Case for iPhone 4S
No answers yet
Does the light gray iPad Smart case (polyurethane) attract dirt?
- Asked by Alyssa A from Truckee
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the light gray iPad Smart case (polyurethane) attract dirt?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?
- Asked by James P
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the phone exposed when the stand is in use?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma VarioProtect for iPhone …