Sometimes speakers amplify interference from my iphone - the dreaded cell chatter. Are the Zeppelin Air speakers shielded so this will not happen?
2 Answers from the Community
I use my iPhone 4 all the time, and have had no problems. When I get a call, the music stops, and I just take the phone off the cradle arm and answer the call. BEWARE: the Zep. Air HATES bumper covers on phones, it won't connect properly if you have a cover on your iPhone, and won't work. Take your bumper cover off before placing your phone on the arm, and it will work just fine. And no need to use "airport" mode on your phone, just leave phone on like you always do.
- Answered by David J from Atlanta
- Apr 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Zeppelin Air is certified 'made for iPhone' so you won't experience interference.
- Answered by John M from Kirrawee
- Mar 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the Airport Express amplify my speakers?
- Asked by Kris S from Chubbuck
- Aug 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Airport Express amplify my speakers?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
can these speakers be used with macbook air?
- Asked by Gary H from Auke Bay
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can these speakers be used with macbook air?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundTouch™ 20 Wi-Fi Music Sy…