Is there any way to connect my TV to the Zeppelin Air wirelessly so that I can listen to TV and movies through the Zeppelin Air?
Hi, I am planning to buy the Zeppelin Air and wanted to know if there’s any way to connect my TV to it wirelessly so that I can listen to movies through either both the TV speakers and the Zeppelin Air or just through the Zeppelin Air? I’m also buying a new TV so can purchase one with sufficient capabilities if needed. Thanks.
2 Answers from the Community
There is no way to connect this wirelessly to a TV. However, you certainly could connect them via the stereo aux mini-plug (1/8-inch headphone-style jack), or via optical mini-TOSLINK (same port).
I would think that if you're planning to use it with your TV, then you'd want it placed in front of, and thus close to, your TV. So it would certainly be close enough to connect to the aforementioned jack.
- Answered by John W from Houston
- Oct 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Probably can via bluetooth transmitter hooked up to your TV and receiver connected to 3.5mm AUX in on ZeppAir. But not over AirPlay.
- Answered by George K from Brooklyn
- Mar 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I transfer what I am watching on my ipad on to my television?
- Asked by Les S from Greensborough
- Aug 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer what I am watching on my ipad on to my television?)
- Asked about: iPad
i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?
- Asked by Khalid H from Barking
- Nov 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter