I'd like to buy Zepplin Air and use it as center and front speakers I already have MM1, which I will use as rear speakers. Is it ok?
1 Answer from the Community
You can. ZeppAir has AUX 3.5mm input for you to use as center speaker.
- Answered by George K from Brooklyn
- Mar 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?
- Asked by Guillaume T from Quebec City
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
Ability to connect IPAD to Logitech z5300 speakers
- Asked by David D from Fair Oaks
- Feb 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Ability to connect IPAD to Logitech z5300 speakers)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable