i am comparing between this one and bose sounddock 10, which one has higher sound and which one has higher quality and detailed sound?
2 Answers from the Community
Both have very good overall sound quality for an all-in-one iPod speaker system. The Bose produces a louder sound with "boomy" base. B&W does get impressively loud, but provides a more refined sound, with great detail, warm mids, and a natural "punchy" base. Neither have great stereo separation, and in the end each serve 2 different purposes. Bose is good if you want backyard party and grill type performance, B&W is more for audio enthusiasts wanting quick, quality music over a dinner party with some wine. This is also clear by the body design; where Bose is industrial - toss in the back seat of a car - B&W is more eloquent, sculpted and less mobile.
- Answered by Samuel G from Ann Arbor
- May 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
For sound quality, go with the Zeppelin Air! Their improved DAC is amazing! You can discern just about every musical note. The design and build quality is superb as well!
I tried both and I've owned the Zeppelin Air for a while now...
- Answered by David N from San Diego
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Anyone know how they compare to Bose AE1 sound quality?
- Asked by Alan W from Stony Brook
- Jun 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Anyone know how they compare to Bose AE1 sound quality?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Bluetooth Wireless Ov…
HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?
- Asked by Christopher M from Rosedale
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
Can I add more than one speaker
- Asked by Nathan B
- Dec 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add more than one speaker)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile s…
No answers yet