How to do airplay for iphone & ipad2
- Asked by Vincent L from Launceston
- May 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How to do airplay for iphone & ipad2)
2 Answers from the Community
When in your iPod app there's a little symbol that will appear when your iPod/iPhone/iPad automatically detects an AirPlay device. It wont show until you have an available Airplay Device.
You simply click the symbol and select your Airplay Speaker.
- Answered by Adam S
- May 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Simply connect ZeppAir and iPhone or iPad ove to the same network. On the iPhone or iPad. Double-tap the home button, slide the newly opened bottom bar over to the right. Select your Zeppelin as sound device from the menu that appears when you tap the triangle-within-square button on the iPhone or iPad. You can find theAirPlay button over in the music app.
- Answered by George K from Brooklyn
- Mar 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can. I use the composite cable to hook an apple tv to run my ipad2
- Asked by Helen L from Spring Valley
- Feb 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can. I use the composite cable to hook an apple tv to run my ipad2)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
How do I set up airplay from my iPad 2 to my Apple TV. I am on same network. . .no airplay icon to be found.
- Asked by Diane J from Waltham
- Feb 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I set up airplay from my iPad 2 to my Apple TV. I am on same network. . .no airplay icon to be found.)
- Asked about: Apple TV