how do i change bass/treble settings on the zeppelin wireless?
- Asked by Lawrence M from Cheshire
- Jan 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i change bass/treble settings on the zeppelin wireless?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately, you need to physically dock an iOS device, on the Zeppelin Air, and go to "Settings" and then "Speakers" and finally "Tone Control". You can change it from "Bass -3" to "Bass +1".
On the online manual, it does recommend to change your EQ to "off" or "flat" due to the amazing built-in DAC on the Zeppelin Air.
- Answered by David N from San Diego
- Feb 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I set up the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Patricia C from New Hyde Park
- Feb 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I set up the wireless keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …