2. How do you connect to a wifi network so that you can use air play?
Im worried that the strange way you have to connect to my school network will mean i won't be able to connect the speakers to the wifi.. You have to go through steps such as entering passwords and usernames...
- Asked by Tom C
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (2. How do you connect to a wifi network so that you can use air play?)
1 Answer from the Community
You connect to a WiFi network via an app that you can download to an iPhone/iPad/iPod (touch) or to a Mac computer. This enables you to configure your Zeppelin Air for the specific WiFi network that you are using. I have an encrypted and hidden WiFi network that requires a password at home and found the process rather easy. The entire process took about 10 minutes, start to finish. The app is intuitive, includes demonstrations in case you feel out of your league, and provides easy feedback to the user.
Since I installed the app and configured for my WiFi I have had no problems. I run my Zeppelin primarily from my phone and also make use of the AUX input so that I have stereo from my TV. Now when I watch a movie from my iPhone/iPad/Mac it plays on the TV via the AppleTV and the sound runs through the Zeppelin!!
- Answered by Harris B from Sharjah
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy
- Asked by William J
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Existing wifi network - connection to speakers and sky boy)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Does the Air-Print work without having to be hooked up to any kind of network?
- Asked by Randy N from Pickens
- Nov 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Air-Print work without having to be hooked up to any kind of network?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-620 Sma…
Will it create its own wifi network for wireless playing when on the go and not connected to a network?
- Asked by Jeremy L from Sherman Oaks
- Jan 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it create its own wifi network for wireless playing when on the go and not connected to a network?)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beolit 12 by Bang & Olufse…