How well does this work worth rhino, vray, and maya and in bootcamp?
I have the ATI Radeon HD 5870 and was wondering how much of an upgrade this is in these softwares as well as the possibility and configuration of having both the 5870 and the Quadro 4000.
- Asked by Matthew M from Austin
- Mar 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does this work worth rhino, vray, and maya and in bootcamp?)
1 Answer from the Community
Keep the 5870 or double it up. the nVidia is a disaster, i have had nothing but issues with it, it is NOT OpenCL compliant so there is no advantage in FCP or Motion, half the CUDA based applications require you to install the CUDA api for it to work right. I am selling my quadro now and putting a second 5870 in.
BTW you can't run the 5870 and quadro without a splitter for power, and i have heard (but haven't seen) that there are issues running these 2 together
- Answered by Michele H from Port St Lucie
- May 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with Airplay?
- Asked by Joel C S from Viola
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Airplay?)
- Asked about: Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker
How well does it operate in Bootcamp?
- Asked by Joe S from Arrington
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How well does it operate in Bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
No answers yet
will square work well my dell tablet
- Asked by Clint D from Collbran
- May 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will square work well my dell tablet)
- Asked about: Square Credit Card Reader
No answers yet