Do these have good outside sound isolation?
- Asked by Chad U from Seattle
- Nov 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these have good outside sound isolation?)
3 Answers from the Community
Quite good passive isolation so long as you get a good seal with the replaceable budes.
If you dont, they will also sound tinny and no bass. When you get a good seal, they sound amazing.
- Answered by Nick W from Piedmont
- Mar 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
These are NOT sound isolating. However, once you have music on, you can't really hear much. But if you are looking specifically for sound isolating headphones, these are not.
- Answered by Tyler L from Buffalo Grove
- Jun 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Even though these do not fit inside your ear, they do fill the hole and surrounding area so it's pretty good. Very comfortable once you choose the right ear piece for your ears.
- Answered by Todd D from Puyallup
- Nov 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is this good for outside w/ loud sound in a tailgate environment
- Asked by Kathy S from Bensalem
- May 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is this good for outside w/ loud sound in a tailgate environment)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre USB Beatbox Portab…
Do these headphones isolate sound to the extent that they would be dangerous while running in the street?
- Asked by Howard K from Golden Valley
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones isolate sound to the extent that they would be dangerous while running in the street?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…