Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running
I have some sehnheisser earphones already that when worn you can hear the thud of your own footsteps when you walk or run when they are in your ears. This is very annoying and want to upgrade to a better pair.
Has anyone ever experienced this with this product?
- Asked by Mark A from Burwell
- Dec 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running)
2 Answers from the Community
You cannot here the thud of your footsteps while running like you do with in-ear headphones. This is the exact reason I replaced my beats for the bose.
- Answered by Anthony D from Pittsford
- Dec 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I had the sehnheisser in ear phones for several years. I upgraded to the Bose yesterday and the thud is gone. On the down side I think a drop of sweat got into the mic and now that doesn't work anymore. Not what I expected for 130 bucks. Hopefully the replacement pair doesn't do the same thing.
- Answered by Christopher J from Abilene
- Jan 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I walk instead of run?
- Asked by Christopher C from Staten Island
- Nov 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I walk instead of run?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
how can I track my both my walking and running on my iphone4 with Nike+
- Asked by Sandra C from Toronto
- Dec 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I track my both my walking and running on my iphone4 with Nike+)
- Asked about: Polar Wearlink®+ Heart Rate Transmi…