Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?
I am looking for a good earphone for running.
- Asked by Renato M T from New York
- Apr 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?)
3 Answers from the Community
i have a pair, returned them 6 times . for new ones. the mic and switch quit working. the store clerk said it was from the sweat while working out.So i dont use them when i run anymore. Overall the sound great , but not for working out.at least not for me
- Answered by Harry J from Bellwood
- Jun 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I personally use them for running. They are very sturdy and include a clip, that can be used to organize the wires and prevent tangles. They are also very comfortable and eventually you will forget you are wearing them.
- Answered by Taegh S from Naperville
- Jun 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, however, i would recommend using some plastic (food) wrap to cover the controls so sweat doesn't seep in. Otherwise it may take several days for the controls to completely dry from within and work properly as i have experienced.
- Answered by Steve S from Springfield
- Jan 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It this headset Skype certified?
- Asked by Michael E from Sinsheim
- Jul 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (It this headset Skype certified?)
- Asked about: Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 (Ri…
No answers yet
I play baseball. Will it be able to track stuff that I do in the sport like catching, batting, and stuff like that?
- Asked by Harley J from Pittston
- May 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I play baseball. Will it be able to track stuff that I do in the sport like catching, batting, and stuff like that?)
- Asked about: UP24 by Jawbone Wristband (Small)
Can I have two headsets at once?
- Asked by Patrick N from Saint Charles
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two headsets at once?)
- Asked about: iPad