Has anyone tried these on an airplane?
Do these have good enough sound isolation that they will be able to cut out some of the noise from the engine?
- Asked by Rachel R from Timonium
- Dec 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried these on an airplane?)
3 Answers from the Community
I use mine frequently on airplanes and they don't do a great job of canceling airplane noise. If you're listening to music it's not usually a big issue, but can be problematic watching movies.
- Answered by Richard S from Bexley
- Apr 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they dont work good on air craft
- Answered by Michele H from Troy
- Jun 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, i have yet to use my pair on a plane, but commuting around manhattan does prove that they do block quite a bit of noise. They are not sound isolating, but the tips do a good job at removing some ambient noise.
- Answered by Wayne V from Staten Island
- Feb 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you use it on an airplane
- Asked by Wendy M from Houston
- Mar 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use it on an airplane)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
have anyone try C5 with the foam tips?
- Asked by Atthasit K from Bangkok
- Sep 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (have anyone try C5 with the foam tips?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…
can't it be use in an airplane ?
- Asked by François-olivier M
- May 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can't it be use in an airplane ?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …
No answers yet