Has anyone tried these on an airplane?
I was wondering if these headphones were good enough at sound isolation to cut out the sound of the engines at all.
- Asked by Rachel R from Timonium
- Dec 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried these on an airplane?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, several times - they are perfect. There are still some planes that you will need an airline adapter for. Either way, they perform brilliantly - but remember they are NOT sound cancelling earphones, so you will get some background noise as you'd expect.
- Answered by Tim W
- Apr 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use it on an airplane
- Asked by Wendy M from Houston
- Mar 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use it on an airplane)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
have anyone try C5 with the foam tips?
- Asked by Atthasit K from Bangkok
- Sep 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (have anyone try C5 with the foam tips?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…
can't it be use in an airplane ?
- Asked by François-olivier M
- May 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can't it be use in an airplane ?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …
No answers yet