will this work with a splitter cable into my car stereo's aux input?
i have my iphone connected to my cars aux in via 30 pin dock cable. if i use a splitter cable and connect them both at the same time will the belkin unit work properly?
- Asked by Demetrios R from Pacifica
- Jan 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a splitter cable into my car stereo's aux input?)
2 Answers from the Community
I connected my ipod directly and iphone using this bluetooth into a splitter on my aux port. Unfortunately, bluetooth volume is too low even when I switch off ipod. When I remove ipod from splitter, bluetooth volume is just fine. So, it does not work with splitter.
- Answered by Durgesh A from Mobile
- Jul 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it will work fine with a splitter. Am using the same set up. Better quality sound from dock than bluetooth, though this unit's bluetooth audio is not too bad at all.
- Answered by Guy M
- Feb 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does your car need to have an aux input to work?
- Asked by Maricela L from Prospect Park
- Jul 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does your car need to have an aux input to work?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Fre…