My car does not have an auxillary port, will this still work? I have a cadillac escalade 2006
1 Answer from the Community
No, this requires an Aux input on your car radio. You could try buying this adapter and a 3.5mm to cassette tape adapter. You would also need a 3.5mm Female to Female adapter to make the connection from the Belking to the Cassette Tape adapter.
- Answered by Han L from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you skip tracks using the car's internal system when connected?
- Asked by Justin Y from New York
- Jun 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you skip tracks using the car's internal system when connected?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneBase Hands-Free Direct w…
Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?
- Asked by Cheryl C from Damascus
- Jan 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable