If I use this with my 2009 Yukon XL, will I still retain the same functionality and sound quality as I have plugging the iPod directly into the radio?
The Yukon XL allows control of the iPod via the radio controls.
1 Answer from the Community
I am receiving viritually the same sound. Some users have complained of diminished quality, however I have not noticed any. I suppose it depends on how far the bluetooth connection must travel, but with your phone in your car, it's unlikely that it will be more than five feet away. The useable radius is about 30 feet.
- Answered by Jared L from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the radio function on the iPod with these speakers?
- Asked by Lori C from Chicago
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the radio function on the iPod with these speakers?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo
- Asked by Kelly J from Hixson
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to plug my ipod touch into a stereo)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
will iPod nano's radio work when using this adapter on a portable speaker system
- Asked by Karen C from Saint Paul
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will iPod nano's radio work when using this adapter on a portable speaker system)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter