Is this really real leather or PU? I've bought similar 'genuine leather' products that were just an atom-thin layer of leather stuck on plastic.
I know it says "finest full-grain Italian leather" in the description but in some jurisdictions it's perfectly acceptable to describe PU 'leather' as real leather. I'm sick of getting burned in this regard. I bought an official Samsung case for a Galaxy S2 that was described as the highest quality leather and even had the official leather symbol on the packaging, but on close inspection anyone could see it was about 99% plastic.
1 Answer from the Community
This IS leather, not PVC or leatherette or whatever.
- Answered by Mark W
- Jul 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?
- Asked by Steve H
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
Do you have them in leather?
- Asked by Rachel R from Hawthorne
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have them in leather?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Does this work with Apple Leather Case?
- Asked by Ryan S
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apple Leather Case?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…
No answers yet