Is the band expandable to fit larger arms
- Asked by Robert R from Springfield
- Oct 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the band expandable to fit larger arms)
4 Answers from the Community
It is, up to a point. But it won't fit big biceps, I think. I have larger biceps and, while it still fits, I can tell that should my arms get a lot bigger it won't fit eventually. The strap isn't elastic, so it's also rather uncomfortable since it doesn't stretch as your muscle flexes.
- Answered by Chewey D from Parma
- Oct 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The band barely fits my arms amd I have a medium muscular build
- Answered by Chijioke E from Houston
- Oct 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It is somewhat expandable. One thing that may be possible, although I haven't tried this, is to buy a Velcro strap (you can get from a hardware store) and extend the length of your band that way.
Although the band is not elastic, I think it was intentionally designed that way because if it was elastic, it would end up sliding down your arm.
- Answered by Jonathan Y from Berkeley
- Apr 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
In a word: YES!
- Answered by Paul A
- Oct 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How large are the handles? Will a larger upper arm fit? Mine is 18".
- Asked by Christina T from Lake Oswego
- Jun 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How large are the handles? Will a larger upper arm fit? Mine is 18".)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…
Is this available in a larger cuff size?
- Asked by Anthony C from York
- Sep 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this available in a larger cuff size?)
- Asked about: Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Mo…
No answers yet
I just ordered the new I Pod nano. Does this arm band fit?
- Asked by Maura M from Apo
- Nov 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I just ordered the new I Pod nano. Does this arm band fit?)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod …