Where do you put the subwoofer? Behind your iMac?
Was just wondering cause the picture you show and other websites show with the computers and the speakers doesn't show the subwoofer so I was wondering where I should put it if I get one.
- Asked by Chris S from Lewes
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do you put the subwoofer? Behind your iMac?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have a corner desk and place the speaker on the floor. The subwoofer is not directional so it can be anywhere. Unless you have a lot of room behind your monitor, I would say ten inches, it won't fit on your desk. Its not gigantic but it is large.
- Answered by David S from Pine Bluff
- Feb 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I put upgrade on my laptop and iMac?
- Asked by Hilary T from London
- Jul 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I put upgrade on my laptop and iMac?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
can you put a sims cd in it?
- Asked by Huguette H from Fredericton
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you put a sims cd in it?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive