Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?
The Soundsticks II has a blue LED light in the subwoofer that can not be turned off. I'm curious if this is a feature in the Soundsticks III?
- Asked by Jeff D from San Jose
- Dec 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Subwoofer have a blue LED light on it like the Soundsticks II? If so can you turn it off now?)
4 Answers from the Community
The SS-ii has a blue light n the SS-iii has a white light And NONE can be turned off let alone individually, i never found any button for 7years.
- Answered by Masrur H from Dhaka
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You actually can turn some models of the Soundsticks II off by pushing in on the bass volume knob on the back of the subwoofer. I own a pair and turn them off anytime I'm not using them. I don't have the IIIs, but I've read in reviews that they have a power switch on one of the satellites instead.
- Answered by Amy M from Summerside
- Jan 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Its not a blue light. Its white and the only way to turn the light off is if you turn the subwoofer off.
- Answered by Travis B from Irvine
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The subwoofer on the 3rd version has a white led light- but is not obnoxious at all.
- Answered by Jack M from Fairfax Station
- Dec 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Turn off all lights or just some?
- Asked by Alex E from Boerne
- Jul 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Turn off all lights or just some?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue tap Switch
No answers yet