does it have a headphone socket
- Asked by Graham H from Birmingham
- Jul 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a headphone socket)
2 Answers from the Community
Looking at mine, I would say no. Mind you I am not sure why you would want one anyway. Seems to defeat the purpose of having these as speakers.
- Answered by Andrew P from Churchlands
- Sep 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Actually,the question would be obviously strange but they are speakers and sometimes you might want to listen to the sound through Headphones, but they do not have an outlet for Headphones,but my Sticks II have a 3.5 phono pin those III have a 3.5 jack ! and there is a 2 way plug pus RCA so mine was just a 3.5 pin so some audio may have a out pin so that makes sense. The Answer to the comment does it have a head phone socket , so what would the sound be like ? if it did.
According to some research I read that they do have a Analog to Digital to Analog chip so if you input Analog then it will come out Digital ,depending on source, and play analog and if you wanted Analog you can.
- Answered by Harooqa Q from Sendai Shi,
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I plug headphones (for example iPhone headphones) into the AUDIO OUT socket and just have the sound go through my headphones?
- Asked by David K from Trumbull
- Dec 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug headphones (for example iPhone headphones) into the AUDIO OUT socket and just have the sound go through my headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker