Can I run these remotely via AirPort Express?
- Asked by Sam F from Baltimore
- Dec 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run these remotely via AirPort Express?)
4 Answers from the Community
An Airport Express has an audio jack. Plug the SoundStick (or any speaker's) audio cable into that jack. Then, from iTunes, select the Airport Express from the lower right part of the window. (The AE has to be on and connected to a wireless network. If your computer can detect it, it will show a small selector in iTunes.)
- Answered by Fred Z from Pescadero
- Dec 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I run two AE's and two Sound Sticks (one is 6 years old, the other one brand new). One of the sets is downstairs and the other on the 2nd floor. From my Iphone 4 I can select either of the speaker sets and they start to play almost instantly. One good feature, I can select both speakers from ITUNES and have a great sound on both floors at the same time. Both AirPort Express and Sound Sticks are quality built and do exactly what they say on the box.
- Answered by Ian W
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Thanks RR. You're a big help.
How do you run these speakers remotely?
- Answered by Sam F from Baltimore
- Dec 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Randall R from Scarsdale
- Dec 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can airport express run a hard drive?
- Asked by Andy H from Kutztown
- Oct 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can airport express run a hard drive?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express