what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (what can I use to clean my ipad screen?)
3 Answers from the Community
Why not just clean ipad screen according to the ipad manual?that is, with a soft, damp, lint free cloth? Does this not really work over a long period of time?
- Answered by K K from Sawtell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twice as much but you get about 4X more.
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do not use tissue because it will not work well, if you buy a screen protector it will usually come with a good cloth, I use the 99.9% bacteria spray and then use my cloth.
- Answered by Ben R from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how do I clean the thunderbolt display screen?
- Asked by Glenn A from Soldotna
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I clean the thunderbolt display screen?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
No answers yet