Is the Polar H7 heart rate monitor and Polar Beat app compatible with the Nike+ app and running sensor?
I have an iphone 5 and the Nike+ iPod app with running sensor. I've recently been given a Polar H7 heart rate sensor and I've downloaded the Polar Beat app too. Each app works independently of each other but will they 'talk' to each other? Ie, will the Nike+ app work with the H7 monitor or will the Polar Beat app work with the Nike+ running sensor? At the moment I can't work out how to use them both at the same time!
Thanks for your help!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…
Does the app plot heart rate over time
- Asked by David C from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the app plot heart rate over time)
- Asked about: Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate St…
Any iPod with built-in heart rate monitor?
- Asked by Richard S from Murray Hill
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Any iPod with built-in heart rate monitor?)
- Asked about: iPod