does Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter for Nike+ work on ipod nano 7 generation?
- Asked by Juan P from Mexicali
- Dec 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter for Nike+ work on ipod nano 7 generation?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the following instructions which I found really helpful:
- Wear the Polar H7 hear rate sensor
- Go to iPod Nano Settings and check that Bluetooth is On. Note! iPod does not show H7 in Devices list.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and tab the "i" icon.
- Enter Nike+ iPod Sprot Kit and choose Heart Rate Monitor
- Check that Heart Rate Monitor is ON
- Choose Link from the list and tab the heart symbol.
Now the application starts to link the H7 sensor. When the sensor is linked press the iPod button to return.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and choose Sport (e.g. Run)
- Choose Heart Rate from the List
- Scroll to choose your sport and press Done
- Choose None (or other settings)
- Now you will see a heart symbol until iPod has found your heart rate signal.
- When heart rate signal is found, iPod will automatically change the display info. Now you can see your heart rate and you can Start the exercise recording.
- Answered by Ally L
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. According to Polar customer service, Polar Wearlink is NOT compatible with iPod nano 7th gen. Only H6 or H7 with Bluetooth. Nike's web site says: The Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter is compatible with the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, Nike+ SportBand, and the iPod nano (5th, 6th, and 7th generation). This information is wrong. Wearlink will not link with the Nike+ program on the 7th gen nano
- Answered by Celeste D from Bala Cynwyd
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it does.
- Answered by Marcelo R from Rio De Janeiro
- Jan 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…
Polar wear link transmitter will it work with my Nike GPS watch ?
- Asked by William B P from Henderson
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Polar wear link transmitter will it work with my Nike GPS watch ?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor