Does heart rate monitor work with the iPhone 4?
- Asked by Maribel V from Flanders
- Jun 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does heart rate monitor work with the iPhone 4?)
3 Answers from the Community
I am afraid not, the Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter is compatible only with the fifth-generation iPod nano and the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit.
- Answered by Jj M from Vancouver
- Jul 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I spoke with a Polar rep today and there are no plans to support the iPhone 4 currently. If others would like to see it added like I would they should let Polar know.
- Answered by John M from Northville
- Jun 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It does not. It works great with the latest iPod nano.
- Answered by Brian F from Newnan
- Aug 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…
Does it monitors heart rate?
- Asked by Prithviraj S from Rochester
- Oct 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it monitors heart rate?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…
No answers yet