Can you set heart rate zones?
Can you set heart rates zones, that will warn you if your heart rate drops below or above a certain limit?
- Asked by Matt O from Saginaw
- Sep 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set heart rate zones?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can, but there are no audio warnings.
In the Settings application under "Nike+iPod", link the transmitter, and then enable "Zone Workout". When you start any workout, a bpm range screen will appear just before the playlist selection. As mentioned, there is no audio zone indicator, only a graphical one in the form of an arrow next to the bpm display. This will unfortunately be invisible once the display goes to sleep. You can request a spoken report of current time, distance, pace, and bpm by pressing a button on the nano. This is lengthy, so I do prefer to still glimpse the bpm from my Polar receiver.
- Answered by Michael S from Downers Grove
- Sep 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I set a goal for heart rate and it would alerts me whenever I exceed this certain rate?
- Asked by Augusto G. G from Rio De Janeiro
- Nov 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set a goal for heart rate and it would alerts me whenever I exceed this certain rate?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR
does it measure heart rate
- Asked by Kent K from Lahaina
- Jul 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it measure heart rate)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Small
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…