6th generation ipod nano and Polar Wearlink
Will the Polar Wearlink work with the recently announced 6th generation nano? I assume yes, since it works with the 5th.
- Asked by Donald M from Holly Springs
- Sep 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (6th generation ipod nano and Polar Wearlink)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does! Just got my iPod nano 6th generation and heart rate monitor and it works. The only downside I noticed so far is that your heart rate is not displayed while running (only your pace is). Audio feedback works, though - so it will tell you your heart rate when pressing a button. You can also start a heart rate workout, but it seems that in this case the problem is the other way round - you don't see your pace, and I'm unsure whether it actually records the pace at all in heart rate mode..
hope that helps..
- Answered by Edmund-philipp S
- Sep 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?
- Asked by Luciana M from Nova Lima
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
have ipod nano 6th generation is it compatible
- Asked by Celeste D from Yonkers
- Dec 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (have ipod nano 6th generation is it compatible)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…
ipod nano 6th generation is internet
- Asked by Lizette D from San Diego
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (ipod nano 6th generation is internet)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet