6th generation ipod nano and Polar Wearlink
Will the Polar Wearlink work with the recently announced 6th generation nano? I assume yes, since it works with the 5th.
- Asked by Donald M from Holly Springs
- Sep 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (6th generation ipod nano and Polar Wearlink)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it does! Just got my iPod nano 6th generation and heart rate monitor and it works. The only downside I noticed so far is that your heart rate is not displayed while running (only your pace is). Audio feedback works, though - so it will tell you your heart rate when pressing a button. You can also start a heart rate workout, but it seems that in this case the problem is the other way round - you don't see your pace, and I'm unsure whether it actually records the pace at all in heart rate mode..
hope that helps..
- Answered by Edmund-philipp S
- Sep 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?
- Asked by Luciana M from Nova Lima
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
will this remote work with my new IPod Nano 6th Generation?
- Asked by Rhonda M from Milton
- Dec 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this remote work with my new IPod Nano 6th Generation?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini
- Asked by Christopher B
- Apr 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter