What equipment do you need to record via an HD antenna?
I gave up satellite and cable months ago and watch most content via websites, but still like the HD picture that comes through for locals via an HD antenna and would like to record this programming with highest resolution possible. Would the hybrid be a better option than the EyeTV HD DVR?
- Asked by Bob W from East Lansing
- Jul 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What equipment do you need to record via an HD antenna?)
1 Answer from the Community
The EyeTV HD does not have a TV tuner in it so you cannot use an antenna to watch over-the-air HDTV. The EyeTV Hybrid or the EyeTV One can both be used with an antenna for over-the-air HDTV.
- Answered by Gareth P from Richmond
- Jul 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which Mac is best for a home recording studio?
- Asked by Ben P from Oklahoma City
- Jul 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac is best for a home recording studio?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet