Plugging eyetv hd in to my cable box
my cable box only has one output (3 prongs-RGB) for video. Is it possible to watch TV on my Television as well as having my cable box hooked up to the eyeTV console? Or do i need to have a cable box that allows me to have more than one component hooked into it?
- Asked by Mark K from Sherwood Park
- Sep 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Plugging eyetv hd in to my cable box)
1 Answer from the Community
You would need to get a y splitter so you can hook up your box to your tv and the eyetv hd or you would need a video out on you tv but your tv would need to be on to record.
- Answered by Sean M from Saint Paul
- Nov 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to get hd video from my fios box to 27
- Asked by Tom P from Plano
- Feb 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how to get hd video from my fios box to 27)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet