Hi all, i'm using 13" mac pro. I am looking for a college bag that would fit in my mac, its accessories and 3-4 books. Does it fit in comfortly?
1 Answer from the Community
Hello there, I have a 15" MBP. It is a great bag, I highly recommend it. It fits in a 13" a little loose, but it's great, regardless. You can also put in an iPad in there if you'd like, in the same compartment. It's got a slim pocket on the outside of the MBP slot, but it lacks a bit of padding. That is one pocket good for holding a workbook or really thin textbook. That is the side to your back. If you go to the other side, it has a stretchy pocket, and 2 pencil slots. They're a little thin, so don't get one of the fat gel pencils. There is then another small pocket, but this one isn't stretchy. Now, the middle pocket. This is a compact backpack. 3-4 text books will not fit. There is a large pocket towards the far side, but it will fit only one text book. So now, you have 3 textbooks, and the MBP charger. To put it in small words, It won't fit. It's a little small.
- Answered by Daniel M from Campbell
- Jun 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it fit in the MacBook pro 13 inch incase book bag pouch with this on it?
- Asked by Jared P from Navarre
- May 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit in the MacBook pro 13 inch incase book bag pouch with this on it?)
- Asked about: Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad
is this bag suitable for 13" Macbook pro?! and does it have a lot of space for books?!
- Asked by Raed A from San Jose
- Jun 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is this bag suitable for 13" Macbook pro?! and does it have a lot of space for books?!)
- Asked about: Hurley Puerto Rico Backpack
Will this fit my 2007 mac book pro?
- Asked by Morgan B from Fresno
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit my 2007 mac book pro?)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Satin Case for…
No answers yet