Does this fit a 13" Macbook Air without sliding around too much and also does it have enough room to fit a DSLR camera?
Would it fit the 2008 model 13" macbook air and even if it slides around would it be still protected fully or would i have to buy a sleeve so that it fits more snugly?
1 Answer from the Community
Your Air will fit snuggly in the faux-fir lined pocket. Your DSLR will fit, but it's a wee bit awkward. You'll need to put some padding around it. I was able to fit a digital recorder, a DSLR, an additional lens, a point-and-shoot digital camera, an iPad, three battery chargers, two extra batteries, my iPhone and my 13" MacBook Air.
Great for traveling.
- Answered by Zachary C from San Francisco
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would my 13 inch MacBook air fit with a hardshell case on it also?
- Asked by Michael S from Livonia
- Jun 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Would my 13 inch MacBook air fit with a hardshell case on it also?)
- Asked about: Incase 11" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for …
MacBook Air 13 or Pro 13? HELP PLEASE!
- Asked by Supanut S from Richmond
- Oct 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air 13 or Pro 13? HELP PLEASE!)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this fit the original macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Jane W from Balwyn
- Jan 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit the original macbook air 13"?)
- Asked about: Moshi 13" iGlaze Shell Case for Mac…
No answers yet