Will AccountEdge work for Nonprofit organizations?
I am working on a non-profit birth center that will be staffed by nurse-midwives. I will be working with an accountant to set up our books. Has anyone else utilized this software for non-profit accounting, especially those receiving grant funding and needing to track these expenditures.
- Asked by Karen W from Roanoke
- Oct 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AccountEdge work for Nonprofit organizations?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will. It has job costing, which can be used to track each of the grants. It also has budgeting and general financial reporting.
I has worked and set up a lot of accounting systems.
- Answered by Julie C from Redondo Beach
- Oct 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also use Category tracking for divisional accounting for non-profits, so you can produce a balance sheet and profit and loss. It works a bit better than other competing products in this respect.
- Answered by T A
- Feb 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What does this bag have in terms of internal organization pockets?
- Asked by Robin M from Cranston
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this bag have in terms of internal organization pockets?)
- Asked about: Crumpler 13" Flock of Horror Bag fo…
Does apple have discounts for computer purchases by non-profit corporations? If so, how can one access them?
- Asked by William A from Portland
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple have discounts for computer purchases by non-profit corporations? If so, how can one access them?)
- Asked about: Mac