Will this work with my HP EliteBook 8740w, w/Display port connector
I have a HP EliteBook 8740w, with a Display port connector. I have already tried connecting it to my wife's iMac 27" and I know it works good. With that in mind, I would assume based on that, that it would work. However, I am curious about the drivers for the isight camera and the usb hub.
- Asked by Edmund L from Flower Mound
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my HP EliteBook 8740w, w/Display port connector)
1 Answer from the Community
Windows computers don't have any thunderbolt display drivers so it won't work at all and even if the did it would need a thunderbolt port which is standard on most mac's but few windows computers.
- Answered by Ben R from Riverside
- Aug 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to connect Thunderbolt '27 display with HP EliteBook 840?
- Asked by Ramy M from Mountain View
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect Thunderbolt '27 display with HP EliteBook 840?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)