Will this work with a Mac Mini Mid 2010?
I have a Mac Mini Mid 2010 and was wondering if this screen would work with it. This screen is newer than my mac mini so I was wondering if the mini display port would still work and what the difference is between the Thunder Bolt display and this one.
- Asked by Sam F from Issaquah
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Mac Mini Mid 2010?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes your Mac Mini 2010 model should have a mini display port and it should work, but just make sure that you check the systems Video Ram to be sure, but you should be fine.
- Answered by Kauhri M from Lithonia
- Feb 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will that work on Mac Pro Mid 2010
- Asked by Marek W from Bristol
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will that work on Mac Pro Mid 2010)
- Asked about: Sharp 32" PN-K321 - 4K Ultra HD LED…
No answers yet
Will this work with my mid 2010 27" iMac?
- Asked by Richard L from Columbia
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my mid 2010 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Ada…
imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port
- Asked by Roberto B from Reggio Emilia
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…