I cloud capability
I have a very old MacBook since before 2009, I successfully upgraded my Software system to Snow Leopard but since recently purchasing an iPad I would like to use the iCloud. Will upgrading to OS X Lion enable me to use the iCloud. I cannot upgrade to a later software system as my computer is too retro and won't allow it. Sad Face.
- Asked by Stephanie B
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I cloud capability)
1 Answer from the Community
for iCloud, one needs X. 7.2 minimum plus min. spare 2GB.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Apr 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use excel on the cloud ?
- Asked by Leroy G
- Oct 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use excel on the cloud ?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Does it have RAID capability?
- Asked by Martin C from Beroun
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have RAID capability?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB