Will Office for Mac 2011 work on my Macbook Pro v 10.6.8?
I have a very old version of Word and would like to upgrade to the Office for Mac 2011. I have a MacBook Pro OS X v10.6.8 and am wondering if it can handle the new Office.
- Asked by Jane O from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Office for Mac 2011 work on my Macbook Pro v 10.6.8?)
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely. Office 2011 will run fine on OS10.5.8 through to the current OS10.10.
When installed, I suggest doing updates so Office is "tuned" for whichever OS is being used.
With an Office app open, go to the Help menu --> Check for Updates.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I install Icloud for my macbook pro OS.10.6.8
- Asked by James F from Wantagh
- Sep 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I install Icloud for my macbook pro OS.10.6.8)