Will a matte screen protector on a glossy screen give the same result with anti-glare screen?
I've read about glossy & anti-glare pros & cons. Now I am wondering whether applying matte screen protector on glossy screen will give the same result or near same result with the anti-glare screen?
I want the anti-glare effect with black border & easy to clean advantage of glossy display. I think with the screen protector I don't have to stuck with one type of screen all the time. I can peel off the screen protector for a glossy effect and apply a matte protector for anti glare effect.
- Asked by Niko N from Jakarta Barat
- Sep 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a matte screen protector on a glossy screen give the same result with anti-glare screen?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the screen glossy or matte?
- Asked by Andrew K from San Francisco
- Aug 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the screen glossy or matte?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Is it necessary for 15" retina to have a screen protector?
- Asked by Zhaohan D from New York City
- Aug 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it necessary for 15" retina to have a screen protector?)