Why aren't there any AirPrint compatible printers recommended on the Apple site that are Laser & Color?
I'm starting to regret moving my business to all Apple products this week if my business is going to have to go back to the stone ages and only use inkjet printers if we want to print wirelessly from our macs and iPads. Any suggestions here are VERY appreciated!
- Asked by Ashlee R from Alexandria
- May 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why aren't there any AirPrint compatible printers recommended on the Apple site that are Laser & Color?)
1 Answer from the Community
I don't have a problem printing to my home Canon MG5320 MFP. Found It automatically. I'm a Win OS guy and forced to go to MAC (work). But I did not even have to do a search. Tried to print and selected a printer and there was my wireless Canon. So what is not compatible? Use a Canon and you can't go wrong.
- Answered by Al F from Lawrenceville
- May 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this printer compatible with Mac air
- Asked by Rhodora L from Davison
- Feb 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this printer compatible with Mac air)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-610 Air…