Which printer is good with MacBook Air
A plain printer,nothing fancy
- Asked by Bill R from Fallbrook
- Dec 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which printer is good with MacBook Air)
1 Answer from the Community
Any wireless printer should work fine, I always look for HP as they have an excellent Apple specific ability (AirPrint) and can print from any iOS device as well as any OSX or Windows system as well. You can also email print jobs to a lot of HP printers from anywhere and from any device. Brother is another brand I have used with great success.
- Answered by Brent S from Milwaukee
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is a good portable printer for MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Cheryl U from Bloomington
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is a good portable printer for MacBook Pro Retina?)
Is a MacBook Air good for Sims3?
- Asked by Nicole D from Bowling Green
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a MacBook Air good for Sims3?)
Would a Mac be good for computer science?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Flat Top
- Jun 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would a Mac be good for computer science?)
No answers yet