Which model and size is best for me?
I just sold my 13" mid-2010 Macbook Pro and thought it was great. I'm looking to buy a new machine, and am debating between the Macbook Air, the Macbook Pro, and the Macbook Pro with Retina.
I am a university student (finishing off my business degree now, then headed to law school). I have another 4-5 years of school. I do general things on my computer -- e-mail, web browsing, MS Office, research, etc. I don't really do any photo or video editing as of right now. I listen to music and watch movies/TV as well on my laptop.
I bring my laptop EVERYWHERE, so portability and long battery is big for me.
Which model and screen size do you think is best for my needs?
- Asked by Sabrina B from Woodbridge
- Jun 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which model and size is best for me?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what model is best for small business use
- Asked by Sandee P from Aumsville
- Jul 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what model is best for small business use)
No answers yet
I run a small home based preschool and would like to incorporate computer learning. What would be the best model for this type of use?
- Asked by Alberto E from South San Francisco
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I run a small home based preschool and would like to incorporate computer learning. What would be the best model for this type of use?)