Which MacBook Pro 13" is best for someone who is just starting out in Photography and for right now just does as a hobby?
What would be the right 13 MacBook Pro with Retina display for me if I am just getting started in photography as a hobby it may turn into something later but for now a hobby and I have tons of music, I would like for it to turn into something later and I like taking pictures of my dog I have a very unique dog I would like to make her a star with my photography so she is my muse so to music art and photography and I watch YouTube a lot for bowling I am on a lot of bowling forums and websites.i need it for that., and to watch DOGTV online.
- Asked by Judith L. F from Crestwood
- Jul 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook Pro 13" is best for someone who is just starting out in Photography and for right now just does as a hobby?)
1 Answer from the Community
I would suggest any model above the base model which is the $1,300 model. You want to buy all the parts you want/need when you buy the machine because you cannot upgrade them later on as the components are soldered into the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with retina display. I have the $1,500 model and it seems just right for me. I'm a mobile DJ, high school student, and just like you, I am also getting into photography. Now I don't know how much music you have, but I have about 600 songs and all of them took about 12GB of storage on my Mac.
- Answered by Jesse H from Clarence Center
- Jul 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
13 in or 15 in Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Federico V from Pueblo
- Jun 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (13 in or 15 in Macbook Pro?)