Which macbook is right for me as a freshmen?
I'm going to college in February and I need to replace my 1 year old acer core i3. I'll be taking Creative Industries so it has got a lot to do with video editing and photoshop. Should I buy the air with 4th Gen intel or 13" MBP with Retina using 3rd Gen intel? Thanks!
- Asked by Daniel Bintoro J from Los Angeles
- Jun 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which macbook is right for me as a freshmen?)
1 Answer from the Community
I recently purchased the new MacBook Air 13in, and it runs FCPX very well, the retina MBP 13in wouldn't be too different except for the screen resolution, the 15in MBP however would be a lot better, if you were willing to pay a hefty price. I think the 13in MacBook Air is a great choice, especially if you upgrade the ram and/or processor , it also provides a good battery for bringing it to classes, and is more portable.
- Answered by Connor B from Golden
- Jun 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Lenna K from Kokura
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?)
No answers yet
Which Macbook is right for me?
- Asked by Joey H from Morristown
- Feb 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook is right for me?)