Which Mac for college on a budget?
I'm starting college this year. And I won't be able to purchase my laptop until midterms mid October. I'm still searching. My budget will be about $1000. I am majoring in business, minor in computer science. My current laptop is an acer aspire 17 inch from 2 years ago, its not doing so well, I tend to get viruses a lot. I do live off campus about 20 minutes away so cost ans portability are important to me. I will buy an external 1tb hard drive down the road if I need to. But I would prefer not too. I do a small bit of photography as a hobby. But I'm looking for a fast computer, easily portable, and cost effective.
- Asked by Kelly M from Lawrenceville
- Aug 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac for college on a budget?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What is the best MacBook for High School and college?
- Asked by Misael M from Midland
- Sep 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best MacBook for High School and college?)
College student- Macbook air or Mackbook pro
- Asked by Simona M from Philadelphia
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (College student- Macbook air or Mackbook pro)
No answers yet