What would you recommend to a nursing student?
I have decided to treat myself to a MacBook Air for university. What size memory would be best?
- Asked by Amanda K from Newcastle
- Mar 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What would you recommend to a nursing student?)
1 Answer from the Community
8GB of memory is what I would recommend. OS X Mavericks works best with 8GB memory and that should maximize your memory needs for your school programs, etc. Congratulations on your MacBook Air and good luck!
- Answered by Marshall M from Aberdeen
- Apr 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mac for a nursing student?
- Asked by Sharon Mae D from Brooks
- Jan 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Mac for a nursing student?)
Do we have a student discount when we buy it?
- Asked by Tarek S
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do we have a student discount when we buy it?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet