What type of Macbook should I get? Air or Pro?
I am a college student going into my second semester and my current laptop is on its last leg. I've decided that it would be best to make the investment into a Macbook but given the cost I want to make sure I get the best one for me
I primarily use my computer for writing and web surfing, but I would like to be able to play some games on it (nothing too demanding, I have consoles for those. Relatively simple ones like Portal and Fallout 1 and 2). I'm sick of always having to carry my charger everywhere and look for an outlet so long battery life would be wonderful. I read that the Air is easier to transport/lighter but if its at the cost of performance compared to the Pro I'm not sure it's worth the tradeoff for me. So I suppose I am asking just how much heavier the Pro would be
Thank you for any help on the matter!
- Asked by Alaina Z from Copley
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of Macbook should I get? Air or Pro?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Alexander S from Rye
- Jan 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?)
Should I get a macbook air even if I already have a macbook pro?
- Asked by Jasmine V from Kanata
- May 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a macbook air even if I already have a macbook pro?)