What mac is best for a college student
I am starting college in the fall and kinda need a new laptop. Majoring in Culinary Arts. Thinking a Mac Air 11 in. would be my best option. Would be using it to help with school (notes etc)
- Asked by Kelly G from Tye River
- May 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What mac is best for a college student)
1 Answer from the Community
I disagree with taking an air 11 inch to college. If you want a lightweight computer, then at least take an Air 13". I have an Air 13" (2012) and although I am a school student, I find this computer convenient for me to do my work.
You are going to an art school, so it depends on what you are doing there.
- If you are painting by hand and using your computer just for documenting, then an Air 13" is better.
- If you are doing advanced photoshop editing, then the Pro with Retina Display 13" is better.
The rest is up to you to decide
- Answered by Amartya M from Tokyo
- Oct 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which laptop is best for a student going to college completely online?
- Asked by Danielle W from San Jose
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which laptop is best for a student going to college completely online?)
Which Macbook would be best in college for me? ( help:( )
- Asked by Codee L from Willcox
- May 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook would be best in college for me? ( help:( ))