What is the purpose of getting an Airport Extreme?
I do not own any airport device. I'm unsure about what its purpose is. I do know that I get WiFi at my house via DSL and it is fairly slow. Sometimes it randomly disconnects for about a minute. Does this device only give WiFi to apple products?
- Asked by Blake S from College Station
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the purpose of getting an Airport Extreme?)
1 Answer from the Community
An Airport Extreme gives you wireless access to any device capable of receiving wireless signal, apple devices , PC, laptops etc. The DSL wifi device the telephone line or the filter may be faulty if you wifi signal drops out.
- Answered by Humayoon O from Ryde
- Mar 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?
- Asked by Karissa G from Boise
- Aug 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme